Follow this wild and awesome life of ours!!!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Update on Johnnie

Hi all!! Thought I would update on my niece and let you know that Johnnie is home. I still love hearing her being called my niece, it is a really awesome feeling. Brings tears to my eyes right now thinking about the love I feel for this little girl. She is so special. I sure do miss her and hope to see her Friday night.

She got home Monday late afternoon. Sounds like the first night home was sleepless in the Fransen house. Those of you that have children can probably all relate. The big joys of a new baby. But I don't think they minded too much. She was a bit fussy, a big trip home for her. She had a pretty good day today and the apnea machine never went off. I think they are trying to settle in as a family and figure it all out. She will be on oxygen for 1 month.

Keep praying that Johnnie gets bigger each day and is able to get rid of the oxygen soon. God Bless you.

No comments: