Follow this wild and awesome life of ours!!!

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Johnnie update

Hello! Johnnie is doing really good at home. She continues on oxygen. Her Dr. appointment went really well. She weighs 7.15 now so she is gaining nice. They seem to be settling in at home just great. They seen the Dr that delievered her in Luverne and he said she was doing great for the worst Miconium baby he has ever seen. It hits me everyday that she is a miracle baby that she is still with us. She is so sweet and precious. I got to go and hold her last night and rocked her to sleep. Sorry I have not updated in a couple days. I had a procedure done at the hospital yesterday and it took me down pretty good. I was hoping to bounce right back but not the case. And don't worry I am going to be just fine so that is good. We are off to enjoy the lake today and the nice weather one last weekend. In MN you never know when they will end. I will update new pictures soon. God Bless you.

1 comment:

Jina said...

Glad you Johnnie is do well. And glad you are OK also. Take care of your self!