Follow this wild and awesome life of ours!!!

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

God is Good

Today I had a very frightening start to my day. This is the closest to death that I think that I have came and I am so thank ful for a second chance at life. I was heading to work this morning and it was around 4:45 am. Drinking my coffee and listening the my christian music just absorbing God's grace and thinking of all the good things God has gave me like my wonderful family and 2 beautiful girls. And I came up over a hill and thought this semi looked sort of funny and realized very quickly that the semi was in my lane heading right toward me. So I was not sure what to do and this all happened within seconds. I started heading toward the ditch and honking my horn and I closed my eyes and I seriously have no idea how he missed me. He was heading right towards me and made a sharp turn and missed me by millimeters. So I stopped and caught my breath and thanked God for a second chance on life today. The only way to explain it was the Grace of God saved me today and I am going to take this experience and learn from it and hear what God is telling me and listen to what he wants me to do. I am so thankful tonight for living. God Bless you tonight. Be thankful for every second in your life because within seconds it could all have changed. Sending my love. And thank you God.

1 comment:

Jen said...

OMG, thank goodness that you are alright. YOu have to wonder if that guy fell asleep. It makes me
get goose bumps just reading about it. Be safe. Jen