Follow this wild and awesome life of ours!!!

Friday, August 15, 2008

I am an Auntie and We need Prayers

My sister Kari had her baby girl yesterday 7 pounds 3 ounces. Her name is Johnnie Alexus. Johnnie is very very sick and we need many many prayers that Johnnie is strong and can fight this. Yesterday everything went way wrong not the way that Kari and Colton had planned the day to go. She started labor at home and went in the hospital things were going great. (Keeping in find they have been trying to have a baby for many years.) The Dr broke her water and the color was brown very alarming for the Dr the babies heart rate was dropping. Time for ER c-section. The baby came out no breathing. Comes to be that the baby had a bowl movement and had been having them for many over a week. This is really bad. Johnnie I believe this hour is still holding her own. She was air lifted to Sioux Falls and Kari was able to join her last night. She is on a ventilator and is very sick. She did aspirate that stuff in her lungs so we are dealing with that. Please pray for Johnnie. We are needing a miracle and with many prayers I believe it can happen. I believe that everything happens for a reason. I will keep you posted. Not sure if I will be able to see her today but as soon as I get a picture I will post. God bless you.

No comments: