Follow this wild and awesome life of ours!!!

Monday, August 18, 2008

Miss Johnnie

Hi! I am posting my daily update. Not too much new to update which is a good thing I think. Johnnie is doing good as far as we know. She is getting stronger everyday. I do believe that she was having another spinal tap done this afternoon. I talked with Kari at 1 and not have been able to talk with her tonight. No cell phones in ICU. Not fair. So we have so many things to be thankful for. And we also ask for prayers that the spinal tap comes back all negative. Kari is staying with a family friend on the Fransen side this week so we are thankful that all work out and they don't live too far from the hospital. I am sure missing Johnnie tonight. My heart aches to see that little girl. I want to see how strong she is getting. Sounds like she is eating great from a bottle. She is not eating much they are limitting it but she is liking the milk. We all wish we could be there for Kari this week. Gets to be a long week all by yourself but she is doing great. If it was not for stink'n work, ha ha. I will keep you posted as I get updates. Please keep Kari is your prayers to be getting stronger everyday and healing. We also pray the same for Johnnie. We are thankful for all the good blessings God has given us this week. God is Good!!!! I pray for you to keep our heart opens and that we all stay strong. God Bless you.

1 comment:

Jina said...

I am happy to hear the great updates. God is answering our prayers just the way we hoped.