Follow this wild and awesome life of ours!!!

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Our awesome Evening

We had a awesome Friday night. The night first started with celebrating my Godson Chance turning 6. We had pizza and a party with family. It was a great time. Then we headed to the "Go Fish" Christmas Concert which was just awesome!!!! The kids had so much fun. The danced the whole time. My aunt Jenny and her children Chance and Camryn and along with my grandma enjoyed the concert with Jay and I and the girls. The concert was just amazing. I am hooked on Go Fish concerts. For those you that don't know who Go fish is, they are a christian band that sing biblical music for kids which is considered newborn to 100, that will not drive parents crazy and teach the kids about jesus. There music is so awesome. I think that Jay even enjoyed the concert!!! We sat there listening to the meaning of Christmas and Christmas music about our Savior, Jesus Christ for 2 hours. It was awesome!!!

No comments: