Follow this wild and awesome life of ours!!!

Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas was amazing at our house this year. We just had a blast. The girls were so excited about everything this year. We went to church for xmas eve and Santa even came so the kids thought that was awesome. Then we went to Jay's dad's house and had a great time there. Came home and the kids got to bed so Santa could come. We could hardly sleep that night waiting. I was up at 4 and 4:30, 5 and 5:30 and 6. Finally got up at 6 and had a cup of coffee and I woke up my mom to enjoy a cup with me. The kids woke up at 6:15, Maddi first and came down the hall and saw me and saw that Santa came. She ran in and yelled at Jay, "he came, he came". And then went into her sister's room and yelled that Santa came. Macie's eyes popped open wide and up she came. They could not believe it. But Macie wanted to know where Santa was??? So we enjoyed presents and laughter and playing. Then my sister came over with her family and I made a champagne brunch for everyone with egg bake, buttermilk waffles and sausage and bacon. We all enjoyed the family time and food and presents. We just thank God for the family that we have and that we were all able to be together. Then we spent the night ice fishing and playing with the Wii that Santa brought us. Maddi just loves the Wii and Macie also wants to play. Saturday we head off to my grandma Joans for Christmas, looking forward to it.

No comments: