Follow this wild and awesome life of ours!!!

Monday, December 8, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas



It's been an interesting day so far. Jay left for his ice fishing trip to lake of the woods today. Just in time for a snow storm to come. Not sure how much snow will be coming at this point but it is not nice out right now. Snowing and icy roads and blowing snow. Anyone in MN that needs snow to get in the christmas spirit, here you go. I do not need it, I dislike the snow a lot and live in the wrong state. So anyways the snow made a slight turn in events in our house today. My mom was going to come to Adrian for the week but instead we are at my mom's in Marshall for the week because of the snow and for once I don't have to worry about the snow and roads. Yeah. Looking forward to going to the "go fish" concert on Friday. I even got Jay to go. I am going to be going with my aunt and children and my grandma. Should be a really great time. God bless you.


1 comment:

Jen said...

We are glad that you are safe in Marshall and don't have to worry about driving this week. I can't wait to see you on Friday. Looking forward to the concert!!! Love you, Jen