Follow this wild and awesome life of ours!!!

Sunday, October 26, 2008

So we have had a very busy weekend. Friday I painted my basement and my mom was great to make some camo items to go with the color. I just love the basement now. About time I put sometime into the basement. So I had to add some pictures of the final product for those of you that do not live close.

It is a VERY windy day here so I thought I would add a picture of the play house being tipped upside down. Lots of damage was done in the area today.

Last but most important we spent the afternoon making cut out cookies with the girls and frosting them. It was so AWESOME! So important to put everything done and make memories. Of coarse the kids just loved it. Thought the pictures painted a good picture, thought they spoke all by themselves without adding titles. Macie had her pretend phone next to her when she was busy frosting or should I say putting sprinkles on her cookie. She picked it up and started talking and I asked her who she was talking to and she said her "boyfriend". I tell you that girl is going to be interesting. He was getting groceries she said. Crack me up that girl. Macie worked on one cookie the whole time and I thought it would be best if that was her cookie as you can imagine. She was perfectly content with that. It was a great time, enjoy the pictures.

2 comments:

Deb Munsinger said...

Wow, your basement looks awesome. I really love what you've done with the fireplace. Very cute! The girls look like they had fun with the cookies. Love mom

Jina said...

Very cute Angie...you are such a good mommy, your girls are lucky!! Wish we could have seen you also, but there is never enough time. Miss ya! Love
Jina