Follow this wild and awesome life of ours!!!

Friday, October 3, 2008

We Got the Spirit!







Adrian Homecoming tonight so off to the game we went. The girls both had a friend over. Hali and Macie play today at daycare and are going to be in the same class. Maddi and Moriah are 2 years apart but really like to hang out and they play at daycare also. It was spirit day at school today and Maddi was dressed for it but I did not color her hair and everyone else had it so I was not a cool mom today, but we took care of it before the game. Bummer, I want to be a cool mom and did not think I would let me little girl down already in preschool. I am not that old I am still cool, right??????????? I am having a hard time believing that it is already October, man time is flying by and it is going to be Thanksgiving and Christmas before we know it. Have a great weekend. God Bless you!

1 comment:

Jina said...

You are definetly a cool MOM. It's good for our kids to be a little disappointed in us every now and then. Looks like you all still have Spirit even without the hair color! Miss Ya!