Follow this wild and awesome life of ours!!!

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Busy weekend

This weekend we went to Marshall. We had a great time. Friday night we were able to watch my cousin Jade play Volleyball so we enjoyed that. She is a junior already, can't believe it. I remember when she was born and it was not that long ago. She did a great job. We really enjoyed watching her.

Saturday was "Phesant Opener". Clay was able to come with us this weekend and got to go for the first time. The guys all had a great time. Kalie pup is tired out though. Poor girl. We enjoyed cooking for the guys. Some good ole beef stew and homemade bread with some pumpkin bars for dessert. I just love cooking and I enjoy it more when everyone enjoys it. I need to find out how to get paid for cooking and I would be in my glory. I need a show on food network. Okay keep dreaming......

And a big suprise but Johnnie came and stayed with us for the weekend also so that was great for the girls to bond with her and ME ALSO. It was even enjoyable getting up with her a 4:30 am for a feeding. It has been a long time and I enjoyed the snuggling, it is amazing how much you enjoy that when you don't do it every night, ha ha. The not so good part was Macie and then Maddi followed once I got Johnnie up so we ALL got to enjoy the 4:30 feeding. O'well, they were just excited to see Johnnie and thought it is cool to be up when it was so dark out. Me too........

God Bless.

No comments: