Follow this wild and awesome life of ours!!!

Monday, September 1, 2008

Well, the weekend has been crazy and nice all at the same time. We got to see Johnnie on Friday night. She is doing great. Saturday we went to my mom's camper and spent the day at her camper that was fun. Sunday we worked around the house and built shelves in the basement and garage and organized the house. Needed it!!! Really appreciating today is Monday and being home. Will enjoy the short week.

Johnnie continues to do well so we are really blessed. She is just so precious. I wish I could see her everyday. Enjoy the pictures and enjoy the day off.

Sure watching the weather closely with that hurricane, those poor people. My brother in law Ryan lives in Houston, sounds like lots of rain for them and little wind. He is keeping me posted.

No comments: