Follow this wild and awesome life of ours!!!

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Another weekend gone by

We had a great but fast weekend. Saturday my aunt Jenny and her family came to visit and spent the night. We had plans to have a camp fire in the backyard and enjoy a summer evening as they are numbered in MN. But the weather did not cooperate with us so we enjoyed each others company indoors. We had a great time and good homemade pizza. The kids had a blast having a slumber party. Thanks guys for taking time out and coming to stay!!!!!

Johnnie is doing great and getting stronger every day. She will go back to Sioux Falls the week of the 22nd and get re evaluated and see if the oxygen can go bye bye. We are waiting for those days. I am not sure which day it is that her appointment is on but I will keep you posted.


Maddi starts preschool tomorrow, first day of school and we are all ready. It is always hard thinking about how big they are now and just off she goes. Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 8-11. She is so ready that I am trying to not be a little sad.

Have a great week. God Bless you.

1 comment:

Tifanie said...

Thanks for the many many prayers... They are very much appreciated. I had followed your story about Kari and Johnnie before I had Braxton and just couldn't imagine having to go through it. Now that I am there it's just crazy but as things are going the in the right direction I am feeling better and better about being here. The dr's and nurses are simply amazing here and I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. I truely believe that God knew I could handle this and he just wanted to make me stronger. Thanks again Angie... Have a super great week.