Follow this wild and awesome life of ours!!!

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Time spent with family

Another weekend here and gone. It was a very fall feeling weekend in MN. Cold and rainy but we made the best of it. We all got together at my mom's camper on Saturday. We had some nice time sitting in side and talking and watching the girls interact. Before we know Miss Johnnie will be running around also, that is how fast time goes. Johnnie is doing so great so what a blessing this all was. We ended up going out for supper and having a nice time. And the best part was we got to spend the night and all wake up together and see each other this morning.

Thursday I have to leave for Atlanta until Sunday for work, it is going to be very hard for me as this will be the first time that I will be this far away from my girls and husband, brings tears to my eyes thinking about it. Hope I learn a lot and it goes fast and will be a distant memory before we know it.

Have a great week and God Bless.

No comments: