Follow this wild and awesome life of ours!!!

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Weekend fun!








This weekend we had a great time at the lake. My mom and Darryl came to visit for the weekend and Jerry and Donna were there. We spent the weekend with our parents and it was so much fun. The girls went clam shell hunting and had so much fun with that. They even found a live one moving around. They were thrilled.
This week we are starting it off on Tuesday with spending my little girl Macie to preschool, it is so hard to believe but I really do feel like she is ready. She has grown up a lot even in the last month, there are goods and bads with that.
I am ready for the climb.....will hold my head up high and keep the faith...>God is GOOD!
God Bless you.


1 comment:

Jina said...

Hey Angie, I can't wait for you guys to come visit here again..I miss you! Wish you lived closer. It looks like you guys have really been enjoying your lake cabin. That is so wonderful. I am sure the girls will have lifetime memories there. Both girls in school maybe baby # 3 should surface :) Glad to hear your're all well. HOpe Macie likes school!