Follow this wild and awesome life of ours!!!

Monday, September 7, 2009

Hard to find words!!!

Here I sit tonight with a million thoughts going through my head and a million chores waiting to be done. And my mind is just going crazy with thinking tomorrow I send my little girl who is already 6 to kindergarten. I just can not believe how time flies. Feels like I just was pregnant with her. I know she is going to do great and have so much time but I just know this is the start to many fast years that zoom on by and I just want to capture the moment and not let go. Have a prepared her enough for this next step............................................................................... Will she make friends...............will kids pick on her and will be be strong enough to deal with it....................will she do okay on the bus.........................wow I just have to let go know and let my little girl go off into the big world. It is a really crazy feeling to desribe.....Just blows me away that it is already here. Hold your little ones tight it goes way to fast is what people always have said just did not think it would go this fast. I know Jesus will protect here tomorrow.
Love you Maddi

No comments: