Follow this wild and awesome life of ours!!!

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Macie's 3rd Birthday party in Carebear Style

Macie's Carebear cake that I spent at least 2 hours decorating. While putting Macie to bed after the party. I said Macie did you have fun at your party and she said yes Mom and I really liked my carebear cake. That makes it all worth it.
The birthday girl playing with her balloons. So hard to believe that my baby is already 3.




We were able to get a family picture with everyone looking and smiling.



Is the cake good Macie? Looks like you are enjoying it!
Thank you to everyone for coming to the party and all the wonderful gifts. What a blessing!
God Bless you!




1 comment:

Tifanie said...

What awesome pictures of her party. Great job on the cake... I too love making the kids' cakes. Macie is a very mature looking 3 year old - very CUTE!!!