Follow this wild and awesome life of ours!!!

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Birthday My Sweet Macie

Well we are celebrating my baby's birthday today. Can not believe that she is already 3. For those of you who know Macie really well she makes me shake my head at time what because of her little personality she has and her little sneaky things she does and her care free attitude she has. Well, I looked at my sweet girl today and told Jay I think turning 3 is good for Macie she is going to be my sweet little book reading girl, I will keep you posted on that.
Macie enjoyed opening up a care bear today.


How old are you today? 3 years old. Macie woke up today and ran around the room, screaming it was her birthday!

Look at that sweet little smile. Happy Birthday baby. We sure did enjoy our weekend in Sioux Falls, we stayed in a beautiful hotel and the girls just loved it. They enjoyed swimming and thought it was great to wake up and go swimming.



No comments: