Follow this wild and awesome life of ours!!!

Sunday, July 27, 2008




We seem to be settling in from our vacation, it took a little while getting the kids back on the MN schedule again but it seems to be getting easier every day. I have been so busy at work that I have been leaving at 4:45 am and getting home at almost 8 pm. It will get better but we have a lot going on right now and I was made Hygiene Leader or supervision so that means I have more resposibility. So there are a lot of good things that go along with that. It is an exciting time. Just requires a lot right now.
We did get to enjoy Saturday together with family. We spent the day with my mom and Darryl at her camper and family was with us so that was a really good and enjoyable time. Enjoying the simply things in life.
Otherwise just getting ready for my Madelyn to be turning 5 in a couple weeks and getting ready for a birthday party. We are trying to finish up some projects in the backyard with some landscaping around the firepit. Now it is raining so working on it today. Not all bad.
God Bless you.
Angie

2 comments:

Jina said...

I love the girls curls. Miss ya lots. Love, Jina

Jina said...

I love the girls curls. Miss ya lots. Love, Jina