Follow this wild and awesome life of ours!!!

Friday, July 11, 2008

We are home!

Well, we are home. We made it to California and had a great time. I am starting to get the pictures organized I have like over 200 or something. I am trying to organize them to events so bare with me I will be downloading more but I need to go the store now because we have no milk and that is a must for my little Macie. Our trip went well and safe so we feel very blessed. I have lots of good pictures to share. We did alot in 7 days. Zoo, sea world, ocean, pool time and hanging with family at a Mexican restaurant, able to see a dear friend from high school that is living near my family. It was so awesome to spend time with her little girl Keala who is more beautiful in person. It was such a nice visit and so nice to be able to pick up like no time has passed. Sure does also make you sad that you only get to see friends and family once a year if that. The miles are not fair. But the positive way to think about this whole trip is that we were blessed to even be able to go and seeing family and friends once a year is better then not seeing them at all.
God Bless you all. And thank you to Jina for taking time to come and see us. We loved it and are so blessed to have a friend like you. And thank you to the Kloos family for spending 7 days with us and all that you did for us to make our stay awesome. Macie is already saying she wants to go back to "fornia".

1 comment:

Jina said...

Finally had time to catch up on blogs...been working alot in order for the week off to Hawaii. I love all your pictures and videos...I was especially excited to see you guys were able to see Elmo at Sea World! It is sad we don't get to see each other very often. I miss you and wish we lived closer! You are such a good mommy definetly inspiring and one to look up to! I am so proud of you! Much Love, Jina