Follow this wild and awesome life of ours!!!

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Spring has Sprung

Hi! I am logged on again on the blog and in life. My life has been upside down this past week and I am trying to get through it all and get back on track. With everything going on with Jay's grandma we were hardly home. This week feels very long. Tuesday we had the funeral and it was a nice celebration on her life. Tuesday night I had to go to the cities for a class, got home late Wednesday. I had Thursday and Friday off so that was nice. The weather is finally warm around here so we got flowers planted and cleaned and mowed. All sort of fun things. Went walking again!!!! Today we had the Possail's come to visit that was really fun. Jay is fishing tonight with his dad which I think they both needed. And I am working on all sorts of fun things. Enjoy the pictures.

No comments: