Follow this wild and awesome life of ours!!!

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

"Celebrate Good Times"

Our weekend was busy but very precious. Jay's birthday was Friday May 2nd and he was born on his Grandma Margaret's birthday (his dad's mom) and she was 99 on Friday. Wow, almost 100. So we had a birthday party for her on Sunday. It was a great party and by the pictures you can see the kids were able to swing and even enjoy the pool. It was great to celebrate a lady who has lived for 99 years. It is sad to report that at this hour on Wednesday Granny has taken a turn for the worse and has had a stroke now and does not have much time to live. We sure will remember the memories. She was a great lady.

Don't want to forget to mention how much fun we had celebrating dad's birthday. The girls love anyone's birthday. We had breakfast that morning before work and Madelyn looked at me and said it is not fair that we have to go to daycare on dad's birthday. I looked at her and said I hear you honey it is not fair but that is life. I do believe that we should all be able to stay home on our own birthday and our families birthday but they never asked my opinion.

I am off to bed, I have been working long days and have had long nights at home with not a lot fo sleep in between. God Bless...................................

1 comment:

Jina said...

I miss you angie. I can't wait to see you when you come visit. Let me know the dates you guys will be available... so I can make sure I have the time off to see you!. Glad you were able to have a special B-Day party for Grandma. I am sure that meant the world to her!