Follow this wild and awesome life of ours!!!

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Smile Girls






Good Morning. Had a little time before Church today so I thought we would take some snapshots of the girls all cleaned up. Life has been crazy around this house this week. Mom worked 5 days this week which hardly ever happens. We have been really busy at work and even thought it is very rewarding to help people with there teeth and to help them save there teeth. I had a lady in on Friday that started to cry as soon as I walked into the room. Was it Me? No she was just scared to death to be in the dental office. It had been 30 plus years since she had been to the dentist because of a bad experience. So my heart went out to this lady and all the patients that I see. I wanted to help her. So I did what I needed to do to make her feel safe. She hates her smile and never wants to smile. So I helped her make a plan to get that "perfect smile" she has been dreaming of she signed the deal and schedule it. And stated that she will be back and do what it takes to keep her teeth. Those are days that you walk away saying it is all worth it.
But when you wake you at 4 am and get home at 6:30 pm and have girls screaming for your attention and truly just need there mom you wonder what you are doing. You really feel torn. We really have enjoyed our 2 days together though and did some spring cleaning. We are ALL ready to be able to go outside again. My daughter Maddi wants to know whey we only have 2 days off when we usually get 4. But I reasure her that we just have to work 3 days and then we get 11 off because Dr. is going on vacation so we all get vacation so that is why we are working so hard. I think it will be worth it. We are going to enjoy our time off. Have a great rest of the weekend I know we will.

1 comment:

Jina said...

Adorable Pics!! They definetly have picture perfect smiles! Just like their mommy