Follow this wild and awesome life of ours!!!

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Weekend

The Murphy's had a very eventful and nice Easter weekend. My mom and Darryl were able to come and visit for the weekend. We did our traditional egg decorating on saturday and a egg hunt. The kids enjoyed multiple Easter Baskets for the Bunny himself and grandparents. We went out for supper last night with mom and Darryl. I woke up at 2am and could not go back to sleep this morning, the excitement of whether the Easter Bunny come or not I guess got to me. Something about having small kids that makes you feel like a kid again. I got up early and made breakfast for my family Waffles and sausage. And off to Church we went this morning and then to lunch with Grandpa Jerry and family. And finally home to take a Easter nap that we all enjoyed together. Not to mention the the weather was awful this weekend. Snow and cold, I heard them say today that it was the coldest Easter in 40 years. Glad we got to experience it. We enjoyed the sunshine inside!!!Big weekend already over with. Hope you all had a Blessed Easter.

No comments: