Follow this wild and awesome life of ours!!!

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Well, Saturday morning Jay talked me into taking the girls ice fishing for the first time. We had a great time and the girls loved it. Maddi still has not caught a fish but dad did. I think he hogged them all. Maddi is 0 for 3 but I am thinking that dad will get her a fish yet before the season is over with. It was a very nice weekend to be outside highs in the 40's which is unheard of in MN. Very nice weekend to just take time out and spending it as a family doing some fun fishing. Brings me back to my childhood, I loved to fish and still do just don't get the time to do it. My mom and Darryl where able to fish with us also and cousin T-doe (taylor) as we like to call him.

3 comments:

Jen said...

The girls looked like they were having fun. Very cute. I have never been ice fishing, it looks fun. Love, Jen

Jina said...

Adorable pics...family time is always enjoyable even if it is out in the cold!! Glad you had fun.

Jina said...

I was thinking about you this morning...what a bad friend I am! Happy Belated Birthday, I hope you had a great day!!! Love, Jina