Follow this wild and awesome life of ours!!!

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Really........31................really?!!!

Today was my 31st birthday. Wow, so hard to believe another year has went by. It was a very wonderful day. My family (ALL MY FAMILY) made this day just wonderful!
Opening of some presents......Coach accesory bags....VERY AWESOME!


A new hand mixer....love it!!!

2 awesome signs from my mom.




willow tree angel...love it thank you Beckie!




An angel from my awesome husband and 2 girls!


My girls. They were so awesome and excited for today. They along with Jay suprized me and had the lights off when I walked in afer work tonight. Candles were lit and table was set for a awesome dinner with wine!





What more could a girls ask for! Thank you so much every one for all the awesome wishes and kind words spoken to me today! You are all so wonderful and I am so blessed to have each and every one of you in my life. I am so blessed.
Love you!

3 comments:

Jina said...

Happy Birthday Angie!!! You deserve all those wonderful things on your birthday! Wish I could be closer to take you out for a birthday drink! Miss you!
Love, Jina

Deb Munsinger said...

You deserve the best...glad you had a great day!

Deb Munsinger said...
This comment has been removed by the author.