Follow this wild and awesome life of ours!!!

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mother's Day Present

My firepit area that I just love. This is my summer project to make this area beautiful.
Here is my fountain that I just Love. Thank you guys for this awesome present. My family bought this for me for Mother's Day. They spoil me!!



The girls are loving it!
Kalie thinks it will work great for a nice watering dish





Macie was so excited. She said I can't believe this mom, this is so cool.
Hope all you mom's have an amazing and blessed Mother's Day. I am really looking forward to it. How amazing it is to be a mom. I sort of have to laugh because of the day I had today. My girls could not have been anymore naughter then they were. Just have to love them and hug and kiss them and remeber how amazing it is to be a mom.
God Bless you all tomorrow!!!!



No comments: