Follow this wild and awesome life of ours!!!

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Weekend at the Circus!!

Girls, are you ready to head to the circus. We got up early on Saturday and headed to the circus with my Aunt Jen and her family.
First off we saw the clowns, Macie wanted nothing to do with the clowns.


Ready for the show to start!

We saw elephants, ponies, puppies and many more. The girls just loved it.




How is the cotton candy Maddi?? Madelyn got to go two days in a row because on Friday we got to go with her preschool class. I was able to go along, it was exciting. The kids were so excited and it was fun. I did not realize how much energy 5 year olds had going to the circus. I loved it, I felt a little young to be going along as a chaperone. I am not but I can remember going on field trips, times flies. Anyways what a fun weekend we all had together!


1 comment:

The Fransen Family said...

How fun! Johnnie and I can't wait to go along next year!