Follow this wild and awesome life of ours!!!

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Enjoying The Day







Well, today we went off to Sioux Falls me and a friend Jessica took the girls to the BIG Movie of High School Musical 3. My girls just love HSM and so I decided I should really take them to this movie and find out what the hipe is all about right? I loved it. The dancing and music was amazing. I am hooked, want to go again. Wow, it was great. We went for lunch and danced in the movie and laughed and life was just great. Macie had a little hard time sitting but all and all it went great. So nice when you can take the time to sit and hold you girls look at the smiles on there face and them saying "we are really going to see High school Muscial". It was a great moment. I love when I can make them smile!!! Life is so hard to understand at time but this afternoon it was simple. I even almost started crying! Thank you for this day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Jeanna said...

Hey Angie! I took the girls to that movie yesterday also1 Great minds think alike! Wish you lived closer so we could enjoy those moments together. I too, almost cried cuz those moments are so precious but rare these day!
Great pictures!

Deb Munsinger said...

My little sweethearts are growing up to fast. Yesterday they were babies and now they love the High School Musical. How fun for them to have a mom so wonderful to stop and take time to spend the day with them. I love you all! Love Mom