Follow this wild and awesome life of ours!!!

Sunday, April 27, 2008

My Master Piece


Well, here is my first Mock Angel Food cake and I decorated it. For those of you who REALLY know me know that I have this great passion for COOKING. I don't have a lot of time to spend on it as I would like but every once in a while I can sqeeze sometime in to make something special for my family. Well, 6 am this morning I was in the kitchen making a cake before Church. I am not much of a decorator but I did manage to make this 4 leaf clover look like something. With a little more practice I just might be able to make a few of these around birthday times. I was really blessed this morning also because the cake actually tastes good!!! Move over RACHEL RAY! No but I was pretty excited and danced around the house.

1 comment:

Jina said...

looks yummy! I always enjoyed your cooking!