Follow this wild and awesome life of ours!!!

Monday, September 3, 2007

Enjoying the LONG weekend!



Can't believe that it is Labor Day today. School starting already. Maddi will start school next Tuesday the 11th. She is very excited to be starting preschool. She will go Tuesday and Thursday's from 8-11. She will also start dance next Monday also. Every Monday night from 5-5:30. She is very excited. I am also looking forward to my time with Macie on Thursday's means I am home on Thursday it will be a nice time for us to bond just the two of us. I am starting up with my At Home America shows now that fall is returning, I am excited about that. I have so much fun going and helping people find items to decorate with. I attached a picture from today of the girls playing in the pool on this hot labor day. Maddi is always trying to help her little sister and Macie wants no part in it at all. They enjoyed the water a lot today.

1 comment:

Jina said...

Looks like fun. HOpefully it wasn't as hot as it was here on Labor Day...107 degrees...YUCk!