Follow this wild and awesome life of ours!!!

Friday, August 17, 2007




Hi! I am starting this to keep my family and friends updated on our busy lives. Seems like life is so busy and it is so hard to keep in touch in everyone so I was asked by a good friend to do this to try to stay in touch better so here is goes. What is happening in our lives. It has been a very good and busy summer. Lots going on. Madelyn just turned 4 on August 13th and Macie 18 months on August 15th. They are getting so big and really enjoying the summer. It will be a bummer when it gets cold out. Macie is only happy when she is outside. Maddi was in a summer dance program that she really enjoyed. Hope everyone is having a good summer. Sending my love. Angie

3 comments:

Jen said...

This is cool. We love you guys. Have a fun time at the wedding. Love, The Elness'

Mom said...

This is a great idea! Bapa and I are excited to see you all again this weekend. We are both looking forward to spoiling our little girls. Love Mom

Jina said...

I love your blog Angie, I am so glad you started one. I look forward to reading your entries and seeing your pictures! I think its a great way to stay in contact. Your girls are so cute and growing so fast. I can't believe how different they look. HOpe your weekend is fun. Lots of Love, Jina